Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dudes Walking on the Tracks

Never let it be said that I get surprised while waiting for the trains but this morning caught me with my mouth open. As I waited for the 5:14am train at Bleecker Street, I see these two guys just strolling on the downtown express track.

Now mind you, I see men and women on the tracks on a regular basis but those people are supposed to be there with their hard hats and safety vests. These two fools (and what else would they be) were just strolling on by and (at one point) skipping along. The few of us that were waiting for the now approaching train were yelling at the dudes to get off of the tracks. To which I yell at these two knuckleheads to do so on the downtown train and not in front if my train. 

I really wish that I could have taken a picture or video of those dudes but I was taken aback with the balls these dudes exhibited by walking down the track. Jackassery at it's best or worse depending on your point of view. Wow, simply wow.

FH

No comments: