Tuesday, May 29, 2012

People Sure Have A Set of Balls on Them

This couple comes into the bar and proceed to go use the bathroom. As they come back to the front, they stop and watch the Yankees game. I wait a few minutes before asking them if they would like something and the woman comes and asks me for a water. I let her know that if they are going watch the game they need to order something to drink aside from water the woman walks off upset saying All I want is water".

I wait a few more minutes and again ask them if they want something and they say "No". I tell them:

If you're not going to order a drink then you need to leave. You can watch the game from outside through the window. The woman of the couple proceeds to leave in a huff as if I did something wrong by telling them to buy something or leave.

I mean really. Who thinks that its fine to go to a bar and just stand inside the bar, use the facilities and watch the game without buying something. Get the fuck outta here.

FH

No comments: