Monday, September 3, 2012

Some People Shouldn't Drink

On my ride home tonight, there was this stocky little pug of a guy who for no apparent reason that I could see was quite upset. Now to be honest, homie was hammered. How do I know? Well it's my job to know. My assumption was confirmed when after a few minutes of spitting and gagging, the dude threw up all over himself. The smell was that of booze. Plain and simple. If mad man wasn't already upset, this'd is reversal of fortune seemed to piss him off even more.

He started to slam his iPhone down on the seat next to him. He then stood up and started punching the head-butting the glass on the train doors. He was head-butting the glass so hard that he actually broke it. Man if this dude's head didn't hurt already, he's going to feel it later if and when he sobers up. Luckily he got off the stop before me at St. Lawrence Avenue. Hopefully he doesn't find something he's not looking for in his travels.

FH

No comments: