Saturday, March 13, 2010

Just Call Me "Mr. Ed"

I can normally say that I don't hear many new things when it comes to the connection of my chosen Nom-de-guerre with customers. Last night proved differently.

I was introduced to this young lady who works in a lounge nearby with a friend of mine. Now we all believed that we had met one time before but in case we hadn't met, what harm can come from a second introduction.

So My friend says this is Diamond, she works at the bar with us. As I shake her hand I say my name is Sisco. She lights up and returns the following to me:

"Sisco? That's the name of my horse! No offense. You know how many times people have told me that Diamond was the name of their dog? No worries, My horse Sisco is a sweetheart"

I have no doubt that my Equine counterpart shows a high level of sweetness towards his owner. LOL. Naturally, all of us Siscos, no matter what size, shape or species we are, are great in exhibiting the sweetness.

Hey, at least she said I was the name of her horse and not her donkey or jackass. LOL. It is like Donkey says in Shrek 2 "I'm a Stallion, Baby!!!"

FH

No comments: