Thursday, April 28, 2011

Over a Pair of Generic iPod Headphones

So I can truly say I have seen it all. I just had this suit here at the bar threaten to call the police and file a police report over a pair of apple headphones. These headphones that come standard with any iPod and iTouch. The dude says he's going to call the cops since no one should have taken his property. To add insult to injury, he was the one who left them on the dart rail UNATTENDED and now he's willing to call the cops and file a report. I wish he would have so I could see the look on their faces when they were told why they were here. But, the story ends with Stevie finding his headphones laying in a corner. Guess they're really worth a lot of money if someone just chucked them in a corner like a sheet of soiled toilet paper. What a fucking jackass.

No comments: