Sunday, September 18, 2011

Full Moon Over Bleecker Street

Sometimes I complain about my job and the shit that I put up with. This is not one of them. A couple of regulars walked towards the bar talking about a girl who was on the corner with her ass all hanging out and her the back of her skirt was riding on the top of her ass. From my perspective at the front door I couldn't tell. So I waited to see if she'd walk by. And as if some divine being granted my wish, here came stumbling up the block was Miss Cheek-a-popping out. 

This young chick was with a mixed group of about 10 people or so and was walking by with her ass hanging out. It was literally hanging out. And where was her skirt you might ask? It was riding up on the ridge of Mount Gluteus Maximus. Her ass was way too big for her way too little skirt and to add insult to injury she had to be held up by two friends cause she was very hammered. She was not a pretty sight. But wait, there's more.

It was bad enough that she walked by once, but as I'm outside with John she walks by a second time. As she walks past us, her big ole white ass was aglow under her panty hose for the whole of NYC to see. I yell out at her "Your ass is sticking out. Cover that ass up" as she feebly pulls the back of her skirt out. Man, someone needs to take that woman home an put her to sleep. Nice friends she has. NOT!

That ass reminds me of the time many many moons ago (no pun intended, LOL) where someone U know (who shall remain nameless) needed to pee after drinking in a club and proceeded to lift her skirt and squat in between two cars to pee. Unbeknownst to her, she flashed her big ole white ass in the direction of some Japanese tourists who were with cameras in hand taking pictures of her from the back. That was classy and priceless. But that my friends is a story for another day.

FH.

No comments: