Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"Funny" Monday Night Bar Story

So this fucking guy comes into the bar with a chick. I'm at the end of the bar so I intercept him near the jukebox and ask for his ID. He says that since he's going to the back of the bar, I should follow him to see his proof. Naturally I tell him no, I'm checking his proof where I tell him to, not where he wants. He shows it but is a real jackass about it. He walks out and comes back a few minutes later with these two busted looking chicks.

I see he comes in and start walking towards him when he starts to wave me over to him, like someone would wave to a valet or a servant. That's like waving a red flag to a bull. He proceeds to tell me that he was waving to me to alert me to his presence. Like he was somebody fucking important. I tell him that there's no need to wave to me as I saw him come in. Again he stresses that he was just trying to let me know but it wasn't only the wave but the demeaning tone in which he said it.

I tell him that there's no need to bust balls since I felt that he was busting mine. He keeps with the attitude says that he was only being Jocular since it was the holidays. Its safe to say that I was not feeling the same and told him so, in addition to telling him that he needed to leave. It goes downhill from there.

He calls me an asshole. I tell him that "It takes one to know one" and to get the fuck out (while apologizing to the ladies for cursing, talk about class, eh?). He complains that I'm cursing after he calls me an asshole. I tell him that if he has a problem with it he can do something about it and he goes he'll be back later as the girl holds him back. He starts puffing up saying he'll be back (while the girl still hold him back. Like any woman can hold me back when I'm pissed off). Now I retort I'll be here til 4am, but why wait I'm here. He gets even more pissed off but still doesn't break free from the lady's grasp which I go ahead and remind him that the lady's holding him back and that no one his restraining me. If he wants some come get some.

Now, a real man would step to the plate and be a man. Not this pussy. He gets walked out by his girl and now she starts talking trash outside the bar. People don't realize that the shit I put up with on a Friday and Saturday night doesn't happen on a Sunday or Monday. By now, I don't have the patience or desire to deal with the bullshit and have no problem bitch slapping some dude who's trying to impress his lady friends in front of the same ladies.

Lo and behold he left but we'll see if I have another story if he comes back...I wouldn't bet on it.

But to show that I'm not a heartless dude, hey Mr. Jocular have a Merry Christmas. Douchebag!!!

FHJ

1 comment:

mary f said...

Oh these men and their nonsense!