Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Gamesmasters at work

So the dude who I'm referring to is a friend of one of my doorguys (For matter of privacy both dudes will remain nameless). This is his normal routine at arriving to the bar: He notices a woman ir a group of women sitting without men in their group and he moves on in like body odor:Real Strong. He drops a line or two and a minute later he's back: shot down. He'll do it 4 to 5 times while he's at the bar.

So we call him on it and he says that we don't see the game that he has. His game doesn't apply at Bleecker Street since he really doesn't care if he hooks up there or not. Transation: Bleecker Street women aren't slutty enough to go home with me as they are in the dive bars I hang out in. He says that he'll show me a lesson so I need to learn from him. The dude is just sad. For example this was one of his lines this past Friday night:

"I noticed by your sweater that you went to the same school I did and I felt that I had to talk to you." The girl after a second of digesting the statement says "You went to USCM: The school of the United States Marine Corps?" She laughs so hard that she knocks down her drink on the bar as he slinks away. So the Gamesmaster got shot down once again.

I have the nerve to call what I do work AND I get paid to watch these shows. LOL.

FHJ

1 comment:

mary f said...

lol! You see and deal with too much b.s.