Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekend Conversations

Conversation#1
I decided to shave my face with a razor for the 1st time in 7 months. It caused quite a stir among some of the regulars at the bar. This one woman whose name I really can't recall commented on my lack of facial hair and was quite complimentary about my clean shaven look. Here's how the conversation continued:

Her: So why did you shave.

Me: My wife was complaining about my beard. It was time to go.

Her: I know how it is, going down on her with the rough beard can be uncomfortable.

Now, knowing this woman like I do, she's strictly a hardcore lesbian. Guess come up to her to "kick it" with her and she promptly tells them to take a hike. So my question to Justin after telling him the story was:

Did she have a hairy dude go down on her before or does she's have bearded chicks go down on her?

I guess thats one of life's greatest mysteries.

Conversation#2
My friend who has gluten issues was bragging and quite excited about how Citi Field has gluten-free beer and gluten-free buns for their hot dogs and hamburgers. And I turn to her and say "I'm happy for you, nothing like having gluten free buns to put your meat in." Yeah baby, that got a good laugh.

Later
FH

No comments: