Sunday, May 1, 2011

I Don't Have ID, Will This Do?

Tonight's conversation of the night went as so:

Hello ladies, I need to see your IDs.

I just need to use the bathroom.

I still need to see your ID.

She proceeds to show me her ID and mentions to her friend that she can't come in since she has no ID. The second woman says:

I can't go in and just use the bathroom?

I would need to see your ID if you want to come into the bar.

But I don't have one.

After a quick second, she continues.

Yo my nigga, look at my butt.  

And she proceeds to point her butt in my direction. I had to admit, she had a cute little butt. 

Now, normally that wouldn't work on me but since it was a slow night and she got a good laugh out of me with her quick thinking, I let her in to use the bathroom. After a quick few minutes in the crapper, they bid me thanks and a good night and off they went. 

Sometimes you have to just laugh. Showing me her butt was definitely a new way to get me to laugh.

FH

No comments: