Saturday, May 21, 2011

Kakes and Stuff NYer of the Week

I just saw the profile of Ms. Margarita Canales of KakesandStuff.net of NY1's New Yorker of the Week. Ms. Canales provides the following service:

“I decided I wanted to give back in tithe and instead of just giving money,” says Canales, “I always wanted to make free cakes for children who never had a birthday or things of that nature, so I put an ad that said ‘if you know someone who is deserving of a free cake or never had a birthday, please contact me.’”

The images of her cakes are amazing and she makes a difference helping bring happiness to those in need. Check out her website KakesandStuff.net and help support her either through Donations or though purchasing cakes from her for your party needs.

Keep up the good work Ms. Canales.

FH

No comments: