Monday, June 4, 2012

Shit Guys Resort To In Order To Hook Up With A Chick

So these two jabronies were sitting at the bar comparing their proven techniques on how to pick up women. I tried to ignore their inane comments until the Latino of the two guys asks his friend if he ever owned puppies. The second dude answered in the affirmative. The Latin lover then asked if he ever had to put any of them to sleep. #2 answered yes in a low somewhat sad voice. Now keep in mind for those of you who don't those know me, I put my dog Buddy to sleep less that four months ago. Not surprisingly that last statement caught my attention.

Latino lover says, tell a chick that you had a dog who once had puppies and you had to put it to sleep, give her a sad face and she'll fall all over you. Both dudes just laughed. Again, not surprisingly I didn't find it amusing in the least.

I tell the duo that they are just wrong by using that excuse to pick up women and if that's the best they can come up with they need more help than they think they do. Latino lover asks me what should they do instead of the puppies line and I respond: Just be yourselves. I mean seriously guys with 6-Billion people on this planet SOMEONE will find your personality attractive

Unfortunately, my whole sarcastic line flew over their heads. Never on my worse day did I have to rely on such cheap shenanigans to hook up with a woman. I wasn't upset at them, just sad that someone would stoop to that level to catch a rap.

Like my dad would say: Pobre America. Poor America indeed.

1 comment:

Brigette said...

I could never, ever do your job...i don't like people anymore..