Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sometimes I Wish

Sometimes I wish that men would talk to me in the manner that they choose to berate their female companions. Why? Here's why.

I wouldn't let this guy into the bar due to his visible intoxication. Apparently his girlfriend was inside with some other friends but chose to not leave immediately. I guess she decided to stay since it was his fault that he was drunk. Fair enough, no? When the group finally decided to leave, he got in her face and insulted her with suck obscenities as "Fuck you, you're a bitch an you're a cunt" among others insults.

The funny thing was that with me he was nothing but sheepish, asking me quietly if I could let him in after I didn't let him in. If he was mad, be mad at me since I'm the one who wouldn't let him in. But no, instead this dude of about 6 feet and 2 inches in height chose to take his frustrations out on his lady who was no taller than 5 foot 3 inches. She just took it, refusing to go down to his level. Choosing to walk away than to get into a public incident with this guy.

That must have made him feel like a big tough guy. What a fucking pussy.

FH

No comments: