Sunday, July 15, 2012

Yo This Place Sucks

So this group comes in and as usual they leave the person with the fake ID for last. I guess they figure that I wouldn't dare sacrifice a group of customers for one person with a fake. Wrong!

So the young buck has a fake Illinois ID and tells his friends that he can't get in and his friend says out loud:

"Yo, this place sucks"

Normally I'd just let it slide and be done with it but since it was a little slow tonight, I decided what the hell.

I tell the guy who made the comment the following:

Just stop bro. This place doesn't suck. If it sucked you wouldn't have tried enter in the first place. Had I let your friend in you'd be doing shots and having a couple of beers right now.

It's like when you're kicking it to a fine girl and she's hot until she tells you she's not interested then you insult you. You're too young to be so sour."


To which the dude nods at me in agreement and quietly walks away with his friends.

It's really not that serious folks. Truly it's not.

FH

No comments: