Wednesday, August 8, 2012

On The Way To Boston Part I

Well here I am on the cusp of the beginning of my Boston adventure. I am meeting the Harpers: Megan and Michael for a Red Sox v Rangers game at Fenway Park at 1:30pm. It's 1:57am. Less than 12 hours away. I should be arriving at South Station in Downtown Boston at 11:00am. Leave it to me to NOT make ANY trip easy. LOL. Refer back to my San Francisco and Portland trips for a little background reference.

Actually, chalk it up to four loads of laundry with my kids, numerous post laundry cocktails, a little fun with Momma-San ;) and an impromptu movie night with Bruce Willis, Samuel Jackson in Die Hard With a Vengeance and the aforementioned Momma-San.

Let's see how I feel in two hours plus when I wake up to leave for my trip. Stay tuned true believers.

FH

Click Here to read part II of my Boston trip adventures

No comments: