Monday, March 21, 2011

The Bar Conversation of the Weekend

This had to be the bar conversation of this past weekend:

Man 1: You take that girl home the other day?

Man 2: What girl

Man 1: The one you were making out with.

Man 2: I was making out with a girl?

Man 3: Yeah dude, for over an hour with my friend that you met the other day.

Man 2: I did? Damn, I don't remember.

Man 1: What do you mean you don't remember

Man 2: I don't remember. Must have blacked out again.

Man 1: Damn it. Ever since you broke up with that other chick you've been blacking out every night you drink.

Man 3: You keep blacking out like that and you're going to get yourself in trouble one day and not know why. (Man 1 nods in agreement) That shit's not good for you.

Man 2: I know. I'm not going to black out anymore. Hey, give me her email.

Man 3: Why?

Man 2: I want to let her know that I'm sorry for not remembering that I made out with her and didn't remember her.

Man 3: Why would you want to do that. Ignorance is bliss bro. You tell her that, then I have to hear her complaining how you forget that you made out with her. Let it go bro.

Well fellow readers, what do you think happened at the end of the night:

A) Man 2 finished his beer and went home and had a good night sleep

B) Man 2 had a few drinks and left nice and buzzed but aware of everything

C) Man 2 got himself so drunk that he was granted VIP entrance to the blackout zone.

What do you think the right answer is.

FH

No comments: