Monday, March 28, 2011

A Hasidic Man Walks Into the Bar...

Ok, so the weirdness continues. This older Hasidic man approaches the bar and walks smack dab into the front door. After adjusting his black hat, he nods to Ben and I and walks into the bar. Ben gives me a weird look as I observe the gentleman. He walks around the high tables, fixated on two ladies who are sitting talking to themselves. After he does a full circle around their table, he stops, tips his hat and has a short conversation with them. Ben asks me if he knows them. I just shrug my shoulders as he approaches the bar near the window. He asks Mike something and walks out. 

I approach the ladies and ask them if they knew him. They said they didn't. He apparently told them that we has from Israel and was in town for a convention. That's as far as the conversation went. Mike called me over and said that the Hasid asked him for Gentlemen. My guess is that he was looking for company with the ladies and directions to the nearest Gentleman's club from Mike. 

Like Jack Nicholson said as the Joker from the 1989 Batman movie: There'll Be A Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight.... LOL. And it's only 9:40pm. Let's see what else cones through the door to make me laugh.

FH

No comments: