Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Can't Make This One Up

Folks, I can't make this up. In comes in this woman who seems a little winded or distressed. I let her in the bar. Who knows if someone is following her or something to that degree. She says she walked about 30 blocks and needs to compose herself. She orders a water from Mike and then the "fun" begins.

She puts her bag and coat down on the first round table closer to the door and proceeds to take her pink sweater off. She walks towards the darts and stretches. As she walks back she stops in front of the mirror and fixes her hair and takes off her glasses. She walks to her stuff and moves them to the third round table where other patrons have their jackets. She places her glasses down and wraps her silver colored scarf around her neck and stops at the mirror to fix her hair again. She wraps the pink sweater around her waist then over her shoulders and stops at the mirror to re-adjust her last adjustment. She then puts her leather coat on and she stops at a jacket that's draped over one of the chairs. She starts looking at the label.

Mind you folks, she's doing this in a matter of 5-10 minutes. This chick was super suspicious. Then she nonchalantly puts the jacket over her shoulder and starts to walk out. I stop her since I'm not sure if its hers or not. Now we really start to have fun. This is something of how the conversation went:

"Put the coat down."

"But its mine, why are you so strict."

"You've been acting suspicious since you got here"

"You're strict like a drill sergeant. I'm leaving."

"You're not going anywhere until I verify who this belongs to."

"You're so strict. You remind me of my dad" and she proceeds to sit down and fuss with her hair and glasses.

I verify that the jacket did not belong to the people who were sitting at the third round table and let her go. She storms out and drops her pink sweater. I pick it up and hand it to her wishing her a good night. She sarcastically says "Thanks" giving me dagger eyes as she stomped down the block.

Any clues as to her behavior?

FH

No comments: